CBD Dosage Calculators
Are you a complete beginner to CBD and not sure what your next steps are? Or are you just not sure your current CBD dosage is correct? We know how personal an individual’s journey to holistic wellness can be, which is why CBD dosage is not a “one-dose-fits-all”. hōlus takes a unique approach to CBD dosage in the form of three easy-to-use & understand CBD dosage calculators.
How Does A CBD Dosage Calculator Work?
CBD dosage is a balancing act and our calculators are here to help guide you. Each person is unique in bodyweight, his or her desired effect, and why. Our calculator does math for you utilizing averages, so you don’t have to guess on where to start. However, like most things, the “perfect” dose for you is not the “perfect” dose for someone else.
Our CBD Dosage Calculator calculates your dosage based on three key things: bodyweight, desired potency, and goals. Our intention is for this calculation to help you narrow down some of the trial and error.
Our CBD dosage calculators factor in multiple aspects, one of which is your personal weight. A higher body mass will require a higher dosage compared to someone less body mass. Bodyweight is only one factor, since each person’s body will respond differently.
When searching for CBD oil online, you will come across labels and descriptions referring to “potency”. Potency refers to the amount of CBD that is in that particular tincture and is labeled in milligrams (mg).
A low potency would typically be 20mg, such as one of our certified organic, full-spectrum gummies, while a high potency would be a 5,000mg tincture such as our citrus 5,000mg high potency tincture. Your “perfect” dosage will depend upon your weight and the potency of your product.
Low, Medium, or High Dose?
Why do you want to try CBD? When our dosage calculators ask for low, medium, or high doses, we are assessing your purpose for taking CBD. We want your experience to be fantastic and we know everyone has different goals in mind. Three options are given to you.
- Low: general health, balance, relaxation, focus
- Medium: restlessness, headaches, recovery
- High: muscle soreness, irritations, joint discomfort, demanding relief, or other tenderness
Each scenario is different. Someone who has a hard time focusing would not take the same amount of CBD as someone who needs heavy recovery after a track meet. Your purpose for taking CBD plays a role in our calculations for your best interest.
CBD Dosage Calculator Help
CBD dosing can get frustrating for any beginner because of the common problem of, “I don’t feel anything.” We understand your frustration and want you to know this is completely normal. Most importantly, have patience with yourself, it takes some experimenting with CBD and your body to discover what fits you.
Want some expert tips? Here are some hōlus Pro Beginner Tips:
- Consistency is key. Consistency allows for clear measurement.
- Your goals will likely change over time and when this happens, your dosing will need adjustments. So just recalculate.
- If you are looking to bring balance to your busy lifestyle, make an effort to incorporate your dosage into your morning routine.
- Keep a journal of your journey. You may be a terrible journal keeper, but we say try it because it is a lifesaver when your goals change and thus your dosage too.
- Observe your environment and how your dose impacts certain settings and circumstances.